Monday, June 2, 2008

One more, with feeling ...

The Return of the Sword has garnered one more excellent review, and the reviewer named "To Be A Man" one of his favorite stories in the anthology. Pura vida.

In other news, the dominoes appear to be falling in the right pattern for me to participate, likely as a guest lecturer, in the exciting Shared Worlds Camp, the inaugural session of which begins in July. I'll know more soon.

In more or less random thoughts, Tori Amos's Little Earthquakes strikes me more and more as a work of genius each time I listen to it. I aspire to such emotional power in my own work ... and likely have much more aspiring to do. ;)

2 comments:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Hey Rob! Congrats on that Shared Worlds thing - I'd never heard of that, but that sounds totally cool - wish I could attend.
P.S. Wanna update your link to Flashing Swords Press - or at least add the Press next to the Magazine listing? ;)
http://www.cyberwizardproductions.com/flashingswords/index.htm

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Thanks and you're linked to the FS zine site, lefthand sidebar, under SF Authors. I'll get you updated on the FSP site this weekend.

Looking forward to reading your RotB sub!