Monday, July 28, 2008

"Creative Sentences" at Shared Worlds

This morning, I had a great time giving my presentation on speculative fiction legal systems at the inaugural session of the Shared Worlds creative writing/world-building camp at Wofford College. The students were intelligent and inquisitive, posing questions on everything from immigration to capital punishment to 'victimless' crimes, and I hope the exercises I planned will enable them to hone the governmental structures of their worlds.

The camp looks fantastic, and I'm sure it'll only get better from year to year. I look forward to being a part of it, and if you know any teenagers who might enjoy it, please do let them know about it.

As for me, I must sadly return from the camp to a terribly busy week of court ...

1 comment:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Excellent to hear and my congrats to you, sir!